This article describes the process of adding or removing tags as an additional means to select and filter data.
Go to the Selection or any of the Analytics Interface
Select the item or group of items you would like to select by searching for the item or using one of the many selection options. Filtering limits the selection interface to only show the item or group of items you would like to tag. Read the article Item Selection Interface to learn about searching and filtering items.
- In the example below, we filtered by the tag "Test-1"
- Click on "Select All" or check the item after the filter is applied to select the item(s).
- Click "Edit" to open Multi-Edit options.
Multi-Edit Tag Options
- Click on the "Other" tab of the multi-edit interface. Scroll down to "Tag Management"
- Check the box to enable the "Assign / Remove Tag" function
- Click on "Assign Tag" to assign or create a tag against one or more items
- Click the "Remove Tag" to remove one or more tags against one or more items