At times there is a need to move the data connector service due to server upgrades or other infrastructure changes. This article describes the process to uninstall the current data connector and reinstall it to a new location.
Stop the data connector service in the data hub
- Go to Data menu group
- Click on Data Hub
- If you do not have access contact your administrator or DemandCaster support.
Go to Connectors and Stop the Process
- Click on Connectors Option
- Click on the blue indicator to stop
Stop the data connector service on server
Stop the data connector service in windows services by following the steps in the article How to Start and Stop the Data Connector Service.
Uninstall the Data Connector
- Uninstall the data connector service by going to the data connector folder in program files (normally program files X86).
- Within the Bin folder there is a file called uninstalldataconnector.bat.
- Click to run. The data connector service will be removed. You can confirm by looking for Data Connector in the windows services.