The Requirement Plan / Planner Action list view provides a list of all requirement plans run over the last year.
Planner Action List Organization
The planner action list is organized as follows:
- Date Created: The date and time the plan was generated.
- Created By: Who created a plan. If Data Hub is shown then the system created the requirement plan via automation.
- Description: The description of the analysis if one was entered at the time of creation.
- Stats: F=Number of forecasts. The balance are shown if DRP is enabled. S = number of Source Location plans and D = number of Destination locations in the plan.
- Type: Item = Item based planning. DP = the type of Demand Plan. NF = new forecast is generated, SS = new safety stock is generated. S&OP = the source of the forecast and supply planning is from the S&OP process.
- Aggr.: If an aggregate forecast was run as part of a new forecast in requirement planning, an icon will appear.
- Planner Action: Clicking on the link open the planner action detail page. DemandCaster retains up to 6 months of weekly requirement plans for review and analysis.
- Delete: Click to delete the specific analysis.