In this release, we have introduced the following new features / improvements:
- New Menu Design and Color Scheme
- Searchable filter drop-downs added to custom reports
- Ignore last N buckets for Forecasting
- Graphs Conform to Your Default Culture Setting
- Inclusion of Requirement Plan Total Demand Edits in Change Log
- Added Planner Field to Custom Reports
- New Forecast Lag Measures in S&OP
Searchable filter drop-downs added to custom reports
- As the number of custom reports increase, the ability to find your report has become a challenge. In consideration to that challenge, we have added filtered drop downs to the main custom report page. The filter drop-downs work in combination with one another.
Filter options provided are:
- Base Entity
- Report Type
- Created By
- Regenerated By
Ignore last N buckets for Forecasting
We have added a new forecasting option that provides the capability to ignore a set number of the most recent forecasting buckets. This is at times necessary when the most recent sales data is not available when running a new forecast. By ignoring the last period, for example, your forecast will not be influenced by a very low demand period.
At present this option is an all or nothing setting meaning it is applied to all forecasts.
To enable the settings, go to Utilities / System Setting and find "Ignore last N buckets" under forecast settings then enter the number of periods to ignore in the entry.
Graphs Conform to Your Default Culture Setting
Dates in charts will conform to the date convention of your default country setting.
The chart labels are configured by the setting Date format under Utilities > System Settings > Other Settings
Inclusion of Requirement Plan Total Demand Edits in Change Log
Any changes made to the total demand column in the Requirement Planning Detail View will be captured in the item change log found under utilities.
Clicking "View" will present the details of the change.
Added Planner Field to Custom Reports
The field "Planner" is now available in custom reporting for filtering and data presentation.
New Forecast Lag Measures in S&OP
- Lag 1: Last Month Actual versus Plan based on the forecast as of last month. This is the same as our prior error measure.
- Lag 2: Last Month Actual versus Plan based on the forecast that was run 2 months ago.
- Lag 3: Last Month Actual versus Plan based on the forecast that was run 3 month ago
Various Performance and Bug Improvements
As with all releases, we continue to endeavor to kill those pesky bugs and improve performance on an ongoing basis.