Prerequisite: Request Access To PCN
PLEX PMC - Reset Password
- Go to https://www.plexonline.com/
- Click on "IAM" in the top left corner
- You may need to click on the Windows icon "Sign in with one click"
- NOTE: This will popup a new window (if you have popups blocked you will not immediately see it)
- Click on the logo of the company you need to reset the password for.
- Hold down the Ctrl key and press the M key to search for "User Manager"
- Click on the second option in the search ("Main Menu -> Office Menu -> System Administration Menu -> Security Menu -> User Manager")
- You can also click on "Users" from "System Setup -> POL Setup" to get to "User Manager"
- On the "User Manager" screen type "Scheduling" in the "Last Name" text box and click on the "Search" button
- In the results list click on the blue link "Scheduling"
- Click on "Change Password"
- Click on the "RAND" button to create a random password
- Copy the text from the "New Password" text box and paste it in the "Repeat New Password" text box
- Uncheck the "Force Password Change" checkbox
- Uncheck the "Locked Out" checkbox (if visable)
- Click the "Update" button in the top center of the page
DemandCaster - Update Connection Details
- Go to https://client.demandcaster.com
- Login if you are not already logged in
- Click on the blue "Enter" text link next to the Business Node that you need to update
- You will get a confirmation "Are you sure you want to enter this company?" click on the "OK" button
- You will start on "Requirement Plan", click on "Data" then click on "Data Hub"
- Click on "Plex", then click on "PCNs"
- Click on the edit icon next to the item that you need to update.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page until you see "Odbc Details"
- Type/Paste the updated password in the "PMC Password" text box then click on the "Save" button